Each year selected TCNJ faculty lead students on short-term study abroad programs throughout the world. These programs feature TCNJ faculty teaching TCNJ courses for TCNJ credit – meaning that students pay TCNJ tuition and earn grades that will be included in their grade point average.
These programs provide our faculty with an opportunity to create a learning environment beyond the Ewing campus and engage their students in aspects of their teaching and scholarships. Each program is a unique opportunity to work closely with our faculty and explore various concepts in a fascinating manner.
To apply, just complete your application online:
Online application forms for Winter/May/Summer Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs
We will be posting several more programs as details become available for them.
- Italy: Gendered History of Food: La Cucina Della Nonna - Dr. Nicolosi
- Central Europe and Armenia: Holocaust - Dr. Cynthia Paces
- Greece and Turkey: Exploration of Ancient Greek Culture and Places - Dr. Riccardi and Dr. Glenn Steinberg
- Galápagos Islands & Ecuador: The Natural History- Dr. Lovett
- Spain: Landmark Series - Dr. Lois Fichner-Rathus
- Cornwall, UK: Magic of Archival Research in Cornwall - Dr. Tarter
- Literary Landscapes in England and Switzerland - Dr. Tarter
- Spain, Madrid: TCNJ Summer Language Program - Dr. San Pedro
- Ireland: Gender, History, and Irish Immigration to the US - Dr. Nicolosi
- Germany: TCNJ Heidelberg
- London: TCNJ Study Center