Each year selected TCNJ faculty lead students on short-term study abroad programs throughout the world. These programs feature TCNJ faculty teaching TCNJ courses for TCNJ credit – meaning that students pay TCNJ tuition and earn grades that will be included in their grade point average.
These programs provide our faculty with an opportunity to create a learning environment beyond the Ewing campus and engage their students in aspects of their teaching and scholarships. Each program is a unique opportunity to work closely with our faculty and explore various concepts in a fascinating manner.
To apply, just complete your application online:
Online application forms for Winter/May/Summer Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs
We will be posting several more programs as details become available for them.
- Israel – Teaching the Holocaust: Art and Children’s Literature – Dr. Hinitz and Dr. Thompson
- Landmarks: Paris and the South of France - Dr. Fichner-Rathus and Dr. Riccardi
- Exploring London through the World of Art and Chemistry – Dr. Bradley and Professor Mackie
- Italy – Gendered History of Food: La Cucina Della Nonna - Dr. Nicolosi
- UK - Magic of Archival Research in Cornwall - Dr. Tarter
- England – Harlaxton/Transylvania - Literary Landscapes in England - Dr. Tarter
- France and Germany - Doing Business in Europe - TCNJ School of Business Faculty
- Rwanda – Global Perspective on Mental Health Services – Dr. Seto (for graduate students only)
- South Africa – Internship – Entertainment Education and Health Communication – Dr. Pollock
- Spain - TCNJ Summer Language Program in Madrid - Dr. San Pedro
- Tanzania - Gender & Development in Tanzania: Arts, Culture, Politics, & Society - Dr. Jaksch
Winter 2015 -
- Caribbean Culture and Society: Trinidad and Tobago – Dr. Brown-Glaude and Dr. Palmer
- Shakespeare in London and Stratford – Prof. D. Steinberg and the TCNJ Department of English